The perfect storm of storytelling!
Louisa, is the bomb when it comes to locating amazing video!
While working together in the office one day, she brought this video to my attention: “I Accidentally Became Famous In Another Country”.
As soon as I started watching it I was completely hooked! In fact as soon as I finished watching it, I watched it again, and again … several times in fact.
As you may know, I do a lot of workshops on storytelling! And the Barefoot Brainstorming FootNotes® Blog is full of posts with storytelling tips, and ways to improve your keynote. So I feel I can say, in my humble opinion, this video is the perfect storm of storytelling.
Here are the reasons why:
- It’s real … authentic … and from the heart!
- It’s totally self-deprecating.
- It uses real language like ‘shit’ ‘half ass’ and ‘fancy ass’.
- It’s packed with tons of active and highly engaging visuals.
- It follows a logical chronological storytelling path.
- It’s funny!
- It’s relatable … we can all identify with Erin!
Please take a look and enjoy! 2.9 million other people have!